WANT TO JOIN US?
Looking for a career in a dynamic, fun technological company?
Powermat is a pioneer in its field and growing fast across the globe.
If you are independent and fast learning, motivated, passionate and a creative thinker looking to learn, grow and be part of a team… check out our list of careers – we want to meet you.
Please email your CV to CV@powermat.com
SW Development Engineer
We are looking for a creative and highly motivated SW development engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. Responsibilities include design and implementation of system requirements, starting from a derivation of system requirements to high-level blocks and flow; Definition of testing to assure the readiness of the feature and implementation of the blocks while working closely with HW and SW team members on system integration. The SW development engineer will support the QA team delivering the product to the end customer. This position requires both hands-on and macro level perspectives.
- Design and develop features in a complex and distributed system
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of features including frontend and backend aspects
- Work in synergy with Software team
- Work with System and other R&D teams to define and implement solutions
- Comply with SW specs & Sprint HLD
- Perform thorough integration testing with Application & GW teams
- Work closely with testing and other team members to deliver a quality product
- Drive a continuous improvement of the development methods and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering
- 3 years of relevant experience in software development with Node.JS server side
- Experience with software design and Java development
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience developing commercial Android applications available in the google play store
- Extensive experience creating mobile applications for a wide variety of devices and Android OS versions
- Deep understanding of the Android operating system, Android Frameworks and Android SDK
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data model
- Experience with Cloud IaaS – AWS
- Experience with BLE/Bluetooth protocol – Big advantage
- Experience with “Big Data” technologies like HIVE – an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – an advantage
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS) and frameworks like Foundation – an advantage
- Experience with Raspberry Pi and Python – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal