WANT TO JOIN US?
Looking for a career in a dynamic, fun technological company?
Powermat is a pioneer in its field and growing fast across the globe.
If you are independent and fast learning, motivated, passionate and a creative thinker looking to learn, grow and be part of a team… check out our list of careers – we want to meet you.
Please email your CV to CV@powermat.com
Technology IP Licensing Sales Director
Responsible to drive IP & Technology licensing revenue and revenue growth through a wide and varied range of industries (Automotive, Mobile OEMs, PC OEMs, consumer electronics and others). Reporting to VP Business Development.
- Identify and develop new potential business opportunities in different industries (Automotive, Mobile OEMs, PC makers, etc.)
- Create, manage and maintain license agreements, including contract negotiations with the company’s existing licensee base and new prospects
- Develop and maintain existing partners to ensure continued business growth targets are achieved
- Create and present proposals, presentations and necessary agreements to prospects
- Collaboration with various internal stakeholders (product, marketing, engineering teams) to develop and execute business development and growth strategies
- Lead potential license IP due diligence process in collaboration with team IP lawyer and CTO office
- Must have in-depth and strategic understanding of industry
- Minimum of 5 years selling IP & technology licensing programs
- IP legal background an advantage
- A proven track record of sales success, meeting annual targets of $5M+
- Strong existing business relationships with customers in target industries (Automotive, Mobile OEMs, PC OEMs)
- Seasoned sales and negotiation professional, unafraid of conflict
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Fluent English
- Able to explain complex solutions; skilled at simplifying the complex.
- Team player and collaborative
- Self-motivated, highly dedicated and driven to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce
- Location: Israel
Supply Chain Manager
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for managing, planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items. This includes pricing and shipment terms negotiation, overseeing of timely delivery of materials needed to fulfill orders and production management.
- Forecasting, identifying and ordering the proper material quantities for production, handling excess materials
- Project management including planning and managing all operations activities within the project
- Procurement including sourcing suppliers and components, monitoring and issuing purchase orders
- Maintain relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers and sub-contractors
- Inventory management
- Optimize operational procedures
- At least 4 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Industry and management, Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Knowledge in Priority
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world
- Availability for travel abroad
- Experience working with China – advantage
- Location: Israel
Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The SDR will be responsible for:
- Designing effective, metric-driven lead generation programs and campaigns to drive new leads, qualify existing prospects, and surface interest in new products by existing customers.
- Contact potential customers and schedule meetings for Powermat sales team.
- Manage email campaign strategies, telesales, lists and development of offers.
- Monitor lead flow, lead distribution, and conversion rates to ensure attainment of targets and optimization of sales investment.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work from home
- The position is located in the New Jersey/New York area
Hardware Design Validation - Student position
We are looking for a creative and motivated Hardware Design Validation 3rd/4th year student to join our testing team, with the option to continue as a full-time HW Engineer upon graduation.
- Design and perform testing using lab equipment such as: Scope, power supply, active load and signal generator. Equipment Automation will be done using VBA or C#.
- Verification of design using simulations and on-board validation.
- Board layout validation
- 3rd/4th year Electronics student
- Highly motivated – desire to conquer the world
- Self-learning ability is highly important
- Team player
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
- Location: Israel