WANT TO JOIN US?
Looking for a career in a dynamic, fun technological company?
Powermat is a pioneer in its field and growing fast across the globe.
If you are independent and fast learning, motivated, passionate and a creative thinker looking to learn, grow and be part of a team… check out our list of careers – we want to meet you.
Please email your CV to CV@powermat.com
SW Development Engineer
We are looking for a creative and motivated SW Development Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
The SW Development Engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing system requirements.
The SW Development Engineer is an important position within the R&D group that will be part of an ongoing transition from a startup R&D organization into its next level of maturity: scaling of multiple products, generations and segments of customers. As such, both hands on and macro level perspectives are required, combined with top notch communication skills, team playing capabilities and English proficiency.
The SW development engineer will report to the Software Manager.
- Design and develop features in a complex and distributed system
- Responsible for end-to-end implementation of features including frontend and backend aspects
- Work in synergy with Software team
- Work with System and other R&D teams to define and implement solutions
- Comply with SW specs & Sprint HLD
- Perform thorough integration testing with Application & GW teams
- Work closely with testing and other team members to deliver a quality product
- Drive a continuous improvement of the development methods and infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in software development with Node.JS server side and Ruby on Rails
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like Express
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Knowledge of MVC front end frameworks like Backbone Marionette
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS) and frameworks like Foundation
- Experience with Linux system administration.
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- Experience with Cloud IaaS – AWS
- Experience with “Big Data” technologies like HIVE – an advantage
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process – an advantage
- Experience with WebSockets – an advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner, focused and organized
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal
QA Hardware Engineer
We are looking for a thorough and motivated QA Hardware Engineer to join our team. The QA Hardware Engineer responsibilities include planning, estimating, developing test procedures and conducting testing activities. The QA HW Engineer will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system. The QA HW Engineer will work closely with our Development teams to resolve issues and recommend improvements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute testing and create test reports during HW and FW development.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with the engineering development team on system bring up and design validation.
- Support the team in debugging, troubleshooting, and failure analysis investigation.
- B.Sc in electrical engineering.
- 3+ years of professional HW testing experience
- Experience working with test equipment such as digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Background in Power and RF – advantage.
- Experience in writing code for lab automation tools such as Labview or Excel-VBA- advantage.
- Experience with production line testing planning and validation – advantage.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Independent, hardworking, fast learner focused and organized.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both written and verbal.